A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gita Vadlamani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vadlamani
Lung cancer is the #1 cause of deaths from cancer globally.Before Visiting Dr. Vadlamani Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Vadlamani graduated from Lady Hardinge Medical College, New Delhi.
Dr. Vadlamani has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Metropolitan Saint Louis Psychiatric Center
- Saint Louis Psychiatric Rehabilitation Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gita Vadlamani MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 42 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gita Vadlamani practice?
- Dr. Gita Vadlamani has 1 office location.
Dr. Gita Vadlamani practices Family Medicine and Internal Medicine near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Family Physicians and Saint Louis Internists.