Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gita Vatandoust
Dr. Gita Vatandoust, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Staten Island, NY. She has 20 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Vatandoust is affiliated with Staten Island University Hospital - North, Staten Island University South and Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare - St Joseph. She speaks English.
Dr. Gita Vatandoust has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Gita Vatandoust is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Staten Island, NY.
Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology
Dr. Aziz Ahmad
Internal Medicine, Hospitalist
Staten Island, NY 0 mi18
Dr. James Kenny
Emergency Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, Internal Medicine
Staten Island, NY 0 mi28