A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gitakrishna Balakumar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gitakrishna Balakumar, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Balakumar graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Balakumar has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Phoenix Children's Hospital
- Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gitakrishna Balakumar MD is a female Pediatrician, has 9 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Gitakrishna Balakumar practice?
- Dr. Gitakrishna Balakumar has 4 office locations.
Dr. Gitakrishna Balakumar practices Pediatrics near Cincinnati, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ and Glendale, AZ.
See Cincinnati Pediatricians.