Dr. Gitanjali Baveja MD, OD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

June 17th, 2016
Best Opthalmologist
Dr. Baveja is the BEST! She is so patient and kind. I hadn't been to an ophthalmologist in years because of bad experiences. She explained every step and it's purpose. She showed me the photos of my optic nerve and explained how she would track changes for signs of glaucoma. I got fitted for glasses there as well. The woman who helped me explained proper fit and which glasses would look best. I recommend her to everyone.

June 7th, 2012
My vision had deteriorated rapidly over the past two to three years due to cataract formation in both eyes. I needed my eyes evaluated and appropriately treated. I researched for the best opthalmologist who I could entrust my vision and my health and found Dr. Gitanjali Baveja. Dr. Baveja is a well trained, surgically competent ophthalmologist with impeccable credentials who came to me highly recommended. I started seeing her in her office in Arlington where she was always exact, educative and concerned about my eyes and cataract problem. I followed her to her new office in Ashburn because of her capabilities and the confidence that she had imparted on me. I live in D.C.but do not mind driving out to Ashburn, Va. to see Dr.Baveja. In 2011 Dr. Baveja removed both of my cataracts flawlessly and implanted lenses. The results have been fantastic. I will continue to see her and recommend her.

May 4th, 2012
One of a kind!
Refreshing - takes her time , thorough, completeCan't imagine someone would write a negative review Seems rather disingenuousRare to find professionals of her calibre these days!

May 3rd, 2012
THE BEST!
One of the most caring and intelligent doctors I have ever met. I came to see her because my eye was red and painful. I thought I was going blind. She was able to see me immediately as well as take time to explain what was going on. Now, my eye is back to normal.I highly recommend her without any reservation!

August 28th, 2011
No Trust in Dr. Baveja
I would not recommend Dr. Baveja to anyone. We saw her in her Ashburn office. We felt rushed, and she did not answer our questions in a clear way that we could understand even after asking the same questions repeatedly. We walked out of her office feeling more confused and upset than when we went in. She left us completely hanging. In addition, after seeing another cornea specialist who gave a very thorough, comprehensive exam, we not only got a completely different diagnosis and course of treatment than Dr. Baveja had come up with, but we got all of our questions answered in a clear manner. I am actually glad that we did not follow up with her care and were able to find a more competent, caring doctor. Dr. Baveja does not seem to really care about her patients, nor does she seem to respect them as people. I would definitely not trust her with the care of my eyes.

July 25th, 2009
Very competent and careful. Takes her time and gives thorough exam. Warm and caring attitude. Has seen me through some serious problems. Glad to have her as my eye doctor.

July 28th, 2008
Exceptional
Caring and knowlegeable Takes her time

November 19th, 2015