A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gitanjali Srivastava:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gitanjali Srivastava is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Srivastava
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gitanjali Srivastava, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Srivastava graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Srivastava has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Southern Nh Medical Center
- Foundation Medical Partners
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gitanjali Srivastava MD is a female Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Gitanjali Srivastava practice?
- Dr. Gitanjali Srivastava has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gitanjali Srivastava practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Kissimmee, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Nashua, NH.
See Kissimmee Internists and Kissimmee Pediatricians.