A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gitanjali Vidyarthi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gitanjali Vidyarthi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vidyarthi
COPD Patient Education Learn all about about COPD with Vitals chronic obstructive pulmonary disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Vidyarthi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gitanjali Vidyarthi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Vidyarthi graduated from Patna Medical College.
Dr. Vidyarthi has 1 hospital affiliations:
- James A. Haley Veterans Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gitanjali Vidyarthi MD is a female Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Gitanjali Vidyarthi practice?
- Dr. Gitanjali Vidyarthi has 1 office location.
Dr. Gitanjali Vidyarthi practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Tampa, FL.
See Tampa Internists and Tampa Gastroenterologists.