A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gitanjali Vidyarthi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vidyarthi
Crohn's Disease Patient Education Learn about Crohn's Disease and possible symptoms such as intestinal blockage with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Vidyarthi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gitanjali Vidyarthi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Vidyarthi graduated from Patna Medical College.
Dr. Vidyarthi has 1 hospital affiliations:
- James A. Haley Veterans Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gitanjali Vidyarthi MD is a female Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Gitanjali Vidyarthi practice?
- Dr. Gitanjali Vidyarthi has 1 office location.
Dr. Gitanjali Vidyarthi practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Tampa, FL.
See Tampa Internists and Tampa Gastroenterologists.