A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Giti Bensinger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Giti Bensinger is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Giti Bensinger, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Pain
- Urinary Incontinence
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bensinger graduated from Sackler School Of Medicine, Ramat Aviv. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Bensinger has 6 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- Maimonides Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Giti Bensinger MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Giti Bensinger practice?
- Dr. Giti Bensinger has 4 office locations.
Dr. Giti Bensinger practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Brooklyn Obstetricians & Gynecologists.