A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Giti Bensinger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Giti Bensinger is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Giti Bensinger, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Pain
- Urinary Incontinence
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bensinger graduated from Sackler School Of Medicine, Ramat Aviv.
Dr. Bensinger has 6 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- Maimonides Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bensinger accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Health Plus - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 4 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Giti D. Bensinger practice?
Dr. Giti Bensinger practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bronx, NY and New York, NY.
See Brooklyn Obstetricians & Gynecologists.