A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Giti Bensinger, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Bensinger graduated from Sackler School Of Medicine, Ramat Aviv.More Education & Awards
Dr. Bensinger has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical CenterHenry & Lucy Moses Div
- Maimonides Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bensinger accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 4 plans
- Health Plus - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Giti Bensinger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Giti Bensinger practice?
Dr. Giti Bensinger practices Internal Medicine, Obstetrics & Gynecology, and Urology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY and Bronx, NY.
See New York Internists, New York Obstetricians & Gynecologists, and New York Urologists.