A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gitit Tomer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gitit Tomer, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Capsule Endoscopy
- Celiac Disease
- DNA Damage
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tomer graduated from Sackler School Of Medicine, Ramat Aviv.
Dr. Tomer has 13 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Hospitals Center
- Mt Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gitit DR Tomer MD is a female Pediatrician, has 16 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Gitit D. Tomer practice?
- Dr. Gitit Tomer has 5 office locations.
Dr. Gitit Tomer practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology near Bronx, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Eastchester, NY and West Harrison, NY.
See Bronx Pediatricians and Bronx Gastroenterologists.