A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gitit Tomer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gitit Tomer, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Capsule Endoscopy
- Celiac Disease
- DNA Damage
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tomer graduated from Sackler School Of Medicine, Ramat Aviv.
Dr. Tomer has 13 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Hospitals Center
- Bellevue Hospital Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Tomer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans