A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gitit Tomer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tomer
Asthma Patient Education Use our asthma patient education guide to talk to your doctor about the questions and concerns you have in formulating the right asthma treatment plan for you.Before Visiting Dr. Tomer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gitit Tomer, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Capsule Endoscopy
- Celiac Disease
- DNA Damage
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tomer graduated from Sackler School Of Medicine, Ramat Aviv.
Dr. Tomer has 13 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Langone Medical Center
- Mt Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gitit DR Tomer MD is a female Pediatrician, has 16 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Gitit D. Tomer practice?
- Dr. Gitit Tomer has 4 office locations.
Dr. Gitit Tomer practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology near New Rochelle, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bronx, NY and Eastchester, NY.
See New Rochelle Pediatricians and New Rochelle Pediatric Specialists.