Overall Review

4.8

September 8th, 2015
Best Pediatrician Hands Down!
My oldest child is now 14 and we have been with Dr. Bloom since he was 2. She has seen both of my girls since birth with only a couple of visits seen by other practices due to insurance changes. We always make out wsy back to her because of her down to earth manner and general interest and enthusiasm with my children. We live 20 miles away now and still make the drive to see her.

November 19th, 2010
Down to earth
I took my daughter to see Dr. Bloom for the first time 6 years ago and we have loved her ever since. She is totally down to earth, can explain complicated medical facts to a 4 year old (my daughter was really sick) AND the parent at the same time! She always makes us feel involved in the visit and my daughter looks forward to her visits. Dr. Bloom makes them fun.She recently relocated to a new Medical Group (HealthCare Partners) and a new office, and we LOVE it. So convenient, MUCH easier to get an appointment and the parking is GREAT. I can not recommend Dr. Bloom enough. All my friends take their kids there too.

August 27th, 2010
Best Dr. I know
Dr. Bloom is my son's doctor for the last two years. I am so happy to have found her online, and I am impressed with her personality and professionalism each and every time I visited her office. Dr. Bloom always spends a lot of time with my son, answers my questions at each visit, and gives me a heads up on what I should be expecting from my son in terms of abilities, growth and illnesses until the next visit. I had visited other doctors working in the same office with Dr. Bloom, but she is clearly the best and has the biggest smile. My son loves her, she talks to him throughout the visit, so he is always interested in showing her what he can do. We will be moving out of Los Angeles County soon but I will still continue to take my son to her, because finding a great doctor is not easy. Thanks Dr. Bloom, my family loves you.

July 14th, 2008
Excellent pediatrician!
We switched to Dr Bloom after bad experiences with another ped and have never looked back. She never rushes through our appts, is diligent, friendly and makes sure she addresses all of our concerns. Her office has an answering service out of hours and a doctor on call at all times which is so important for small children and surprisingly difficult to find.