A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gitte Larsen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gitte Larsen, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care.
Education & Awards
Dr. Larsen graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Larsen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Primary Children+s Medical Center
- University of Utah Hospitals & Clinics
- University of Utah - Neuropsychiatric Institute
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gitte Yvonne Larsen MD is a female Pediatrician, has 20 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gitte Y. Larsen practice?
- Dr. Gitte Larsen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gitte Larsen practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine near Salt Lake City, UT.
See Salt Lake City Pediatricians and Salt Lake City Critical Care Practitioners.