A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gitte Larsen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Larsen
Asthma Patient Education Use our asthma patient education guide to talk to your doctor about the questions and concerns you have in formulating the right asthma treatment plan for you.Before Visiting Dr. Larsen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gitte Larsen, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care.
Education & Awards
Dr. Larsen graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Larsen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Primary Children+s Medical Center
- University of Utah Hospitals & Clinics
- University of Utah - Neuropsychiatric Institute
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gitte Yvonne Larsen MD is a female Pediatrician, has 21 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gitte Y. Larsen practice?
- Dr. Gitte Larsen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gitte Larsen practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine near Salt Lake City, UT.
See Salt Lake City Pediatricians and Salt Lake City Pediatric Specialists.