A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gitte Wengler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gitte Wengler is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gitte Wengler, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wengler graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Wengler has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Abbott - Northwestern Hospital Inc
- Fairview Southdale Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gitte Mortensen Wengler MD is a female Pediatrician, has 20 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Gitte M. Wengler practice?
- Dr. Gitte Wengler has 1 office location.
Dr. Gitte Wengler practices Pediatrics near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Pediatricians.