A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Giulia Orsatti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Giulia Orsatti, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Orsatti graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Roma La Sapienza (Facolta I), Rome.
Dr. Orsatti has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Phelps Memorial Hospital Center
- Hudson Valley Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Giulia Orsatti MD is a female Pathologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Giulia Orsatti practice?
- Dr. Giulia Orsatti has 2 office locations.
Dr. Giulia Orsatti practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Anatomic Pathology near New Rochelle, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Mount Vernon, NY.
See New Rochelle Pathologists.