A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Giulio Diamante:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Giulio Diamante is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Diamante
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Diamante Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Giulio Diamante, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Diamante graduated from Boston University . He has 3 awards.
Dr. Diamante has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Rhode Island Hospital
- St. Joseph Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Giulio Diamante MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Giulio Diamante practice?
- Dr. Giulio Diamante has 1 office location.
Dr. Giulio Diamante practices Ophthalmology near Johnston, RI.
See Johnston Ophthalmologists.