A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Giulio Diamante:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Giulio Diamante is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Diamante
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Diamante Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Giulio Diamante, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Diamante graduated from Boston University . He has 3 awards.
Dr. Diamante has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Rhode Island Hospital
- St. Joseph Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Giulio Diamante MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Giulio Diamante practice?
- Dr. Giulio Diamante has 1 office location.
Dr. Giulio Diamante practices Ophthalmology near Johnston, RI.
See Johnston Ophthalmologists.