A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Giuseppe Condemi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Giuseppe Condemi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Giuseppe Condemi, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Carcinoid Tumor
- Neuroendocrine Tumors
Education & Awards
Dr. Condemi graduated from Ross University, Edison. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Condemi has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Englewood Hospital & Med Ctr
- Holy Name Hospital
- Englewoodhospital and Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Condemi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans