Overall Review

no change

June 28th, 2016
Parent
I have been taking my children to East Rockaway Pediatrics for over 20 years. Dr. Dellorusso, as are all the doctors in the practice, is excellent...extremely thorough, knowledgeable, kind, compassionate and really takes the time to get to know his patients. He also has been very receptive to my concerns over the years. I have never felt rushed out of the exam room. I have recommended many family and friends to the practice and everyone has been extremely pleased. I was sad when my daughter turned 21 and "aged out" of the office. I would highly recommended this practice to any parent. I honestly have no complaints.

September 27th, 2011
The Doctors
I have been going to East Rockaway Pediatrics for almost 13 years! Even though I drive almost 30 minutes to get there...the Pediatricians there are worth every mile! I wouldn't take my children anywhere else!

February 17th, 2011
The best !!!
Dr Joe has been our family pediatrician for the past 10 years. Cannot say enough of how much trust we have in Dr Joe. We love the way he knows our kids and their history and how he interacts with both of them. If i ever have a doubt of something and they see Dr. Joe my mind immediately goes to at ease... EXCELLENT