Dr. Giuseppe Lanzino Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Giuseppe Lanzino?

Parkinson’s Disease

Parkinson’s Disease

Get the facts about Parkinson’s disease, including symptoms and how the disease progresses over time.

Have you seen Dr. Giuseppe Lanzino?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 8th, 2016

Life Saver

I was a patient in 2005 of Guiseppe Lanzino @ St. Francis Hospital, Peoria, Il. Lets just say Dr. Lanzino saved my life after I was flown there 90 miles south from Springfield, IL after a ruptured aneurysm. I was in the ICU for 15 days and wss at St. Francis for over one month. Did a follow up appt. with Dr. Lanzino at St. Francis one month later. He is the best neurologist. He saved my life. I was back to my full time job in 4 months. Very Fortunate!

December 29th, 2011

Thank you Dr. Lanzino

To whom may be reading this. Dr. Lanzino saved my life 7 years ago. I had a brain surgery and near death. I believe that the lord put me into the hands of Dr. Lanzino and I was healed. It has been a long 7 years and still Im in pain at least five days out of a week. Because of the care from this man and his staff along with Peoria, IL hospitals Iam alive and allowed to be with my wonderful family. No surgery is perfect and you may never feel the same as well as life changing continues but Im alive and Im thankful that Dr Lanzino has a love for healing for Im alive. Thank you Dr. Lanzino because of you Iam able to live.

January 24th, 2011

Gave me my life back

I saw Dr. Lanzino while at the Mayo Clinic in Rochester, MN after a referal for abdominal pain. After the gastroenterologist did a MRI it was discovered that I had a benign brain tumor. I saw him my 2nd day down there and he diagnosed the problem and predicted what would happen if it did not get treated. He was very courteous and made sure I got to see the proper neurologist for treatment. He promised me that I would get my life back in one way or another and surgery was not needed, just anticonvulsants. It took four years for a diagnosis and he had it in 10 minutes.

April 24th, 2010

Intent on saving my husband's life

Dr. Lanzino treated my husband in 2006 for a cerebral hemmorage. My husband had a 10% chance of survival. I remember Dr. Lanzino said to me, "I can see how much you love your husband and I will do everything possible to save him". My husband was on life support and in a coma for a month before he was stable enough for Dr. Lanzino's operation. He then spent a year regaining his physical and mental capabilities, but now he leads a fairly normal life. I have the utmost respect for Dr. Lanzino.

October 11th, 2009

poor bedside

had surgery by him and am 10 times worse off now, just washed his hands of me, had a mri for nearly $7000 and after a hour wait after scheduled office visit he was in the room for 3 minutes. said "reviewed mri and nothing i can do for you" kind of a wham bam thing and he was gone. Has never seen me since surgery nurse calls on phone

June 20th, 2017