Dr. Giuseppe Marzella MD Patient Reviews

July 17th, 2013
Rating for Dr. Marzella
I am a patient at this facility, usually seeing Dr. Patel. In a few instances I had to see Dr, Marzella, whom I found to be a caring, listening and not rushed out the door dr. Just terrific.

July 15th, 2013
Good luck scheduling an appointment!
This doctor was recommended to me. Was supposedly the best. Almost IMPOSSIBLE to get an appointment through the phone (only easy if you're booking a follow-up in office). The staff NEVER answer the phone, and NEVER return messages!!! I am always confused as to why the staff are unable to answer the phone, as I have only been in the waiting room with one person, max (I'm usually alone), and there are anywhere from two to 6 of them milling about. I will say that this doctor is very calm and gentle and sweet, but isn't too interested in what I have to say or ask. Very gently brushes me off and doesn't spend much time at all. I have, however, never waited longer than five minutes in the waiting room, and am immediately seen by a nurse for intake, and he comes in almost immediately afterwards. Ultimately, they are too difficult to get a hold of and they charge for EVERYTHING. EVERYTIME. Breaking point is that an important immunization that was supposed to be administered at 6 months, is still not in the office, and my baby is now a year old. Good doctor. Unorganized office.

March 7th, 2013
Dangerously self righteous
ruined 2 years of my life with horrible diagnoses. staff can range from nice to treating you like a criminal. just not a good office and dangerous

September 1st, 2012
Excellent Doctor
Dr. Marzella has been our family doctor for 16 yrs now and I have to say he is personable, informative, friendly,great with kids of all ages, gentle and very caring. Our three kids love him and have no problem going to see him for anything, even shots. I would highly recommend him. The office is staff is also friendly, courteous, and professional. He is by our standards the best doctor we could have.

June 7th, 2011
difficulty with some staff but over all Dr. Marzella is thorough, compassionate and great personality. Very assuring!

January 21st, 2011
Highly recommend
Excellent at diagnostics, not afraid to send to specialist, follow-ups, caring, best doctor ever been too- treats my entire family!!!

December 31st, 2009