A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Giuseppe Raviola:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Raviola
Depression Patient Education Visit our depression patient education guide to learn about mood disorder, medical conditions and symptoms of depression.Before Visiting Dr. Raviola Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Giuseppe Raviola, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Raviola graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Raviola has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Giuseppe James Raviola MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Giuseppe J. Raviola practice?
- Dr. Giuseppe Raviola has 1 office location.
Dr. Giuseppe Raviola practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Boston, MA.
See Boston Psychiatrists and Boston Child Psychiatrists.