A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Giuseppe Raviola:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Giuseppe Raviola, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Raviola graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Raviola has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Mary Hitchcock Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Giuseppe James Raviola MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Giuseppe J. Raviola practice?
- Dr. Giuseppe Raviola has 3 office locations.
Dr. Giuseppe Raviola practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Lebanon, NH.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA.
See Lebanon Psychiatrists.