A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gizatchew Ketsela:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gizatchew Ketsela is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ketsela
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gizatchew Ketsela, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Bacterial Endocarditis
- Bone marrow inflammation (Osteomyelitis)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
- Lyme Disease
- Sepsis (Blood Poisoning)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ketsela graduated from Addis Ababa University.
Dr. Ketsela has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Tallahassee Memorial Hospital
- John D Archbold Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gizatchew Ketsela MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Gizatchew Ketsela practice?
- Dr. Gizatchew Ketsela has 4 office locations.
Dr. Gizatchew Ketsela practices Infectious Disease near Tallahassee, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Thomasville, GA and Horseheads, NY.
See Tallahassee Infectious Disease Doctors.