A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gjon Dushaj:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gjon Dushaj is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dushaj
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gjon Dushaj, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dushaj graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Dushaj has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- Ingham Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gjon Dushaj MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gjon Dushaj practice?
- Dr. Gjon Dushaj has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gjon Dushaj practices Emergency Medicine near Flint, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Southfield, MI.
See Flint Emergency Physicians.