Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gjorgji Trnovski
Dr. Gjorgji Trnovski, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Boca Raton, FL, with another office in Boca Raton, FL. He has 15 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Trnovski is affiliated with Boca Raton Regional Hospital (on staff). Dr. Trnovski has received 7 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Gjorgji Trnovski has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Gjorgji Trnovski is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Boca Raton, FL.
Dr. David Levenson
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine
Boca Raton, FL 0.01 mi27
Boca Raton, FL 0.01 mi23
Dr. Gregory Cohn
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Boca Raton, FL 0.01 mi28