A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gladstone McDowell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gladstone McDowell is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. McDowell graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. McDowell has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Methodist Hospital
- Grant Medical Center
- Dublin Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gladstone C McDowell MD is a male Pain Management, has 29 years of experience and practices in Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gladstone C. McDowell practice?
- Dr. Gladstone McDowell has 1 office location.
Dr. Gladstone McDowell practices Pain Medicine near Columbus, OH.
See Columbus Pain Management Doctors.