A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gladwyn Leiman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Endoscopic Ultrasound (Fetoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Leiman graduated from University Of The Witwatersrand, Parktown.
Dr. Leiman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Fletcher Allen Health Care
- Fletcher Allen Health Care - Fanny Allen Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gladwyn Leiman MBBS and MD is a female Pathologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Pathology and Cytopathology.
- Where does Dr. Gladwyn Leiman practice?
- Dr. Gladwyn Leiman has 1 office location.
Dr. Gladwyn Leiman practices Pathology and Cytopathology near Burlington, VT.
See Burlington Pathologists.