A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gladwyn Leiman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Endoscopic Ultrasound (Fetoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Leiman graduated from University Of The Witwatersrand, Parktown.
Dr. Leiman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Fletcher Allen Health Care
- Fletcher Allen Health Care - Fanny Allen Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Leiman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Vermont - 12 plans