Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- ADHD An overview of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gladys Beale
Dr. Gladys Beale, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fort Wayne, IN. She has 34 years of experience. Her specialties include Psychiatry, Child Psychiatry and Pediatrics. Dr. Beale is affiliated with San Jacinto Methodist Hospital, Parkview Hospital and Parkview Whitley Hospital. Dr. Beale has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Gladys Beale has the following 3 specialties
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when...
- Child Psychiatry
A pediatric/adolescent psychiatrist is a doctor who specializes in diagnosing and treating mental and emotional conditions in young children and adolescents.
These specialists study psychopathological disorders and their causes in order...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Gladys Beale is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Wayne, IN.
Dr. Frank Shao
Fort Wayne, IN 0 mi33
Dr. Stephen Rush
Psychiatry, Neurology, Residency
Fort Wayne, IN 0 mi8
Dr. Kevin Murphy
Geriatric Medicine, Neurology, Psychiatry
Fort Wayne, IN 0 mi27