Dr. Gladys Beale Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gladys Beale?

September 12th, 2017

Very unprofessional! I would NEVER recommend this poor excuse for a doctor. Very insensitive and cold. Seems to assume a lot without facts.

May 19th, 2015

Parent

My 5 yr old son began having difficulties at school/school. We have mental health illness in family history and was concerned enough to seek assessment at PBH. There Beale was recommended to us. We brought concerns to her and requested info about potential testing options but was never provided with info/options. Though she was always calm and patient, she only seemed interested in treating symptoms with medication, not help us find cause of symptoms. She diagnosed him with mood disorder NOS and within 3 wks prescribed 3 different stimulants which led to urgent care and ER visits. We stopped treatment from her. She never shared her diagnosis with us, I found out from psychologist who informed me she had been provided with one and recommended I call her office, even though I had been there the day prior. My son has since seen a neuropsychologist where we were provided with his personal challenges and advised to never give our son stimulant medications as it will make his conditions worse.

February 5th, 2015

Do not recommend

When I was a 15 year old inpatient at PBH I had Dr. Beale. She is insensitive & told me that my sexual abuse was my fault because I seduced a man 23 years older than me when I was 12? Come on now. I've heard from a few others that she's said similar things to them & I will never see her again. If I could give her zero stars I would.

March 25th, 2012

Dr. Beale is by far the best doctor I have ever had. She is awesome!

July 3rd, 2010

Highly Recommend Dr. Beale

Dr. Beale has been able to do for my child what no other Psychiatrist has. She pulled him back from a very dark place and has managed to keep him there. I've dealt with many a Psychiatrist in getting my son treated----none better than her.

April 8th, 2010

Amazing Doctor!

Calm, patient, and willing to take all the time required to diagnose. Her biggest downfall is that she is currently not taking patients, only treating inpatient. Otherwise, she is terrific!

November 13th, 2009

Dr. Beale did not have me on an effective medication and when I went through a court proceeding, she said that I had a 20 year history of mental illness when I only had a 2 year history. Fortunately, the judge did not follow her treatment recommendation and I was changed to a different Dr. who got me on the right medication.

October 15th, 2008

Dr. Beale

Dr. Beale is a competent caring Doctor. She always takes the time to understand. She was recommended to me because of her areas of expertise. Dr. Beale has Exceeded my expectations (and I'm picky about my Doctors).

September 19th, 2008

Dr. Beale is highly recommened

Dr. Beale was the first doctor to not blame me the parent for my 7 year old son behavior. she has diagnosed him with mood disorder NOS and we are on the road to a happier life.

April 24th, 2017