Learn more about Dr. Gladys Cardenas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gladys Cardenas is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gladys Cardenas, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Pain Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cardenas graduated from Universidad De Chile, Santiago.
Dr. Cardenas has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Hudson Valley Hospital Center
- New York United Hospital Medic
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cardenas accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 31 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Hudson Health Plan - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Anthem - 5 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gladys E. Cardenas practice?
Dr. Gladys Cardenas practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, Pain Medicine, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Yorktown Heights, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Port Chester, NY and Wappingers Falls, NY.
See Yorktown Heights Physiatrists, Yorktown Heights Pain Management Doctors, and Yorktown Heights Anesthesiologists.