A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gladys Cardenas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gladys Cardenas is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gladys Cardenas, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Pain Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cardenas graduated from Universidad De Chile, Santiago.
Dr. Cardenas has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Hudson Valley Hospital Center
- New York United Hospital Medic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gladys E Cardenas MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gladys E. Cardenas practice?
- Dr. Gladys Cardenas has 5 office locations.
Dr. Gladys Cardenas practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Port Chester, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Wappingers Falls, NY and Yorktown Heights, NY.
See Port Chester Physiatrists and Port Chester Pain Management Doctors.