A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gladys Martin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gladys Martin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Martin graduated from Stanford University.
Dr. Martin has 4 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- Montefiore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gladys Martin MD is a female Internist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gladys Martin practice?
- Dr. Gladys Martin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gladys Martin practices Internal Medicine near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Colorado Springs, CO.
See New York Internists.