Internist

3.0

patient show details patient
by Terry on Feb 26th, 2015

The wait time of 12 minutes is outer office....once you get into a room....I have never seen the Doctor in less than one and a half hours.....YES...1 1/2 hrs...and have waited as long as 2 hours in a room waiting!! She is a lovely lady and her staff is sweet...but... I cannot and will not wait that long...once in a while maybe...but every time...NO WAY.....!! Very poor on getting back to you with test results....very poor..! wish her well...

Aug 5th, 2014

Dr. Martinez started out as if she cared and was helpful. Has become the opposite - does not listen - office is very unprofessional, does not return calls - cannot get to speak with the doctor - not thorough - wish her well, but would not recommend if you are looking for a thorough physician and a professional office.

unprofessional show details unprofessional
Feb 19th, 2013

Dr. Martinez and her stuff were very unprofessional . i had a follow up visit with the Dr to get my blood result, as soon as i got to the office , the nurse informed me that the system is down since the morning and they can't access any info . ( They haven't even bothered to call me to reschedule).the doctor saw me in her office and apologized and told me they will call me to reschedule . i was ok with everything so far . Four months passed by and no one has called from the office to reschedule and then i receive a bill from their office telling me that i need to pay my co-pay for the visit ( My insurance company already sent them their share). i called to let them know that on the day of my visit no examination by the Dr was performed and i don't feel like i should be paying for the visit on that day . They said they will get back to me .Two weeks later no one called. i called back again for the third time and explained my concern and they told they will call me back. They called next day telling me that i have to pay just because the Dr saw me and told me the system is down and we need to reschedule your appointment .i felt so bad about this whole situation, it was not a matter of paying my Co-pay which was a very little amount ($15.00)as much as the concept of it. i felt that Dr and the stuff cared more about getting my money than me as a patient . very very very unprofessional .

Aug 24th, 2010

Worth the wait. Funny, Caring, Beautiful inside and out.

Anybody know where Dr. Martinez is??? show details Anybody know where Dr. Martinez is???
Jul 21st, 2010

Dr. Martinez,Please list your new practice info. Your old staff will not give out your new location. Thanks!

where are you dR. mARTINEZ????? show details where are you dR. mARTINEZ?????
Jul 17th, 2010

where is Dr. Gladys Martinez? Your old office will not tell your patients!!!! list yourself on facebook