General Practitioner, Internists

1001 NW 13th St
Ste 201
Boca Raton, FL 33486
561-392-2148
Locations and availability (2)

3.0

|  unprofessional  |  show details
Feb 19th, 2013

Dr. Martinez and her stuff were very unprofessional . i had a follow up visit with the Dr to get my blood result, as soon as i got to the office , the nurse informed me that the system is down since the morning and they can't access any info . ( They haven't even bothered to call me to reschedule).the doctor saw me in her office and apologized and told me they will call me to reschedule . i was ok with everything so far . Four months passed by and no one has called from the office to reschedule and then i receive a bill from their office telling me that i need to pay my co-pay for the visit ( My insurance company already sent them their share). i called to let them know that on the day of my visit no examination by the Dr was performed and i don't feel like i should be paying for the visit on that day . They said they will get back to me .Two weeks later no one called. i called back again for the third time and explained my concern and they told they will call me back. They called next day telling me that i have to pay just because the Dr saw me and told me the system is down and we need to reschedule your appointment .i felt so bad about this whole situation, it was not a matter of paying my Co-pay which was a very little amount ($15.00)as much as the concept of it. i felt that Dr and the stuff cared more about getting my money than me as a patient . very very very unprofessional .

|  show details
Aug 24th, 2010

Worth the wait. Funny, Caring, Beautiful inside and out.

|  Anybody know where Dr. Martinez is???  |  show details
Jul 21st, 2010

Dr. Martinez,Please list your new practice info. Your old staff will not give out your new location. Thanks!

|  where are you dR. mARTINEZ?????  |  show details
Jul 17th, 2010

where is Dr. Gladys Martinez? Your old office will not tell your patients!!!! list yourself on facebook