A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gladys Onojobi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gladys Onojobi, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Onojobi graduated from Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife.
Dr. Onojobi has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Carroll Hospital Center
- Howard University Hospital
- St Marys Hospital, Leonardtown, Md
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gladys Onojobi MD is a female Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Gladys Onojobi practice?
- Dr. Gladys Onojobi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gladys Onojobi practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Washington, DC.
Additional practice locations include: Hyattsville, MD.
See Washington Internists, Washington Hematologists, and Washington Oncologists.