A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gladys Onojobi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gladys Onojobi is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Onojobi
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Onojobi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gladys Onojobi, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Onojobi graduated from Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife.
Dr. Onojobi has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Carroll Hospital Center
- Howard University Hospital
- St Marys Hospital, Leonardtown, Md
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gladys Onojobi MD is a female Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Gladys Onojobi practice?
- Dr. Gladys Onojobi has 1 office location.
Dr. Gladys Onojobi practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Washington, DC.
See Washington Internists, Washington Hematologists, and Washington Oncologists.