A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gladys Perez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gladys Perez is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Perez
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Perez Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Perez graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Perez has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Charlotte Regional Medical Center
- Bon Secours - St. Joseph Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gladys Perez MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, General Practice, and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gladys Perez practice?
- Dr. Gladys Perez has 1 office location.
Dr. Gladys Perez practices Family Medicine, General Practice, and Internal Medicine near Port Charlotte, FL.
See Port Charlotte Family Physicians, Port Charlotte General Practitioners, and Port Charlotte Internists.