A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gladys Perez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gladys Perez is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Perez
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Perez Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Perez graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Perez has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Charlotte Regional Medical Center
- Bon Secours - St. Joseph Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gladys Perez MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, General Practice, and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gladys Perez practice?
- Dr. Gladys Perez has 1 office location.
Dr. Gladys Perez practices Family Medicine, General Practice, and Internal Medicine near Port Charlotte, FL.
See Port Charlotte Primary Care Doctors and Port Charlotte Internists.