A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gladys Ramos-Maldonado:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ramos-Maldonado graduated from University of Puerto Rico, San Juan.
Dr. Ramos-Maldonado has 3 hospital affiliations:
- The Reading Hospital and Medical Center
- Saint Christopher's Hospital for Children
- Shriners Hospital for Children - Philadelphia
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ramos-Maldonado accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gladys A. Ramos-Maldonado practice?
Dr. Gladys Ramos-Maldonado practices General Practice near Sewell, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Abington, PA.
See Sewell General Practitioners.