A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gladys Sepulveda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sepulveda
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sepulveda Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gladys Sepulveda, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Sepulveda graduated from University of Puerto Rico, San Juan.
Dr. Sepulveda has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Ambulatory Surgery Hosp Nw
- Texas Heart Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gladys S Sepulveda MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Gladys S. Sepulveda practice?
- Dr. Gladys Sepulveda has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gladys Sepulveda practices Diagnostic Radiology near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Radiologists.