Dr. Gladys Tsao-Wu Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Gladys Tsao-Wu?

Posted on December 6th, 2015

The end results speaks for itself. The breast reduction and lift I had done 3 months ago came out BEAUTIFUL. Thank you Dr Tsau-Wu, I couldn't have had a better experience.

Posted on December 18th, 2014

We found Dr. Tsao-su to be a total disappointment and entirely overrated. Her bedside manner and general disposition were horrible. She was rude and condescending----totally without compassion and lacking any sympathy. As the husband I disliked her from the very initial encounter. However my wife liked her so I held my opinion. But as the situation progressed my wife came to completely concur with my opinion. When I called with a question and concern in the first days after her double mastectomy and reconstructive surgery she treated me like I was an idiot and that I was bothering her--- needless to say I didn't call again. I don't need to be treated like that by anyone---I can get that kind of abuse without having to pay for it. The reconstructive work she did; was, frankly---third rate. A year later we have gone out of state to get a competent job. We came to find out she put in the wrong size implant and told us that was all that was available. Wrong! Our daughter works for a cosmetic medical device company----there are plenty of all sizes available. Dr. Tsao-wu failed to put the correct sizing of mesh to hold the implant in place. The implants were folded under and had a dogear flap on one. My wife also had ongoing pain on one side that was a result of being stitched in the muscle---apparently an out dated technique. The surgeon we have used solved all of these problems----her breasts looks beautiful and she feels good about herself! We definitely do not recommend Dr. Tsao- wu!!!! ( I would use much more descriptive and colorful language associated with the gentleman behind the counter at the meat market--- if it was appropriate.)

Dr. Tsao-wu

Posted on October 25th, 2013

Dr. Tsao-wu recently did a complete bilateral breast reconstruction post mastecotomy for me. It was challenging because of the shape of my ribcage, but she did an incredible job and I am so pleased with the result. a friend of mine was going through the same experience at the time and whenever we compared notes on our treatment, I found that Dr Tsao-wu's methods were far superior and took advantage of the latest technology in both ease and comfort during the process, and in the natural look and feel of the end result. She and her staff have been warm, friendly and very supportive throughout the process.

Great Physician!

Posted on September 10th, 2013

Dr. Tsao-Wu is fabulous! I had Mohs cancer surgery on my forehead and have a very nasty wound from the surgery. Mr. Tsao-Wu spent a great deal of time with me regarding the options that I have whether to heal naturally or have a skin graft depending on what will give me the best result. I am in the healing phase now, and if I decide it is necessary, she will perform a skin graft. I was very impressed with her caring attitude and professionalism. Also, note she attended top quality schools - (Northwestern and Wake Forest) which is impressive.

Tsao-Wu

Posted on August 10th, 2012

She seemed be defensive and frustrated with her bedside manner.

suregeon

Posted on October 28th, 2011

The very best doctor I've met. I couldn't ask for any better treatment or care. Made me feel very comfortable and confident in her abilities. I would refer her to anyone anytime as the best doctor of choice.. .

Posted on January 26th, 2011

Awesome Dr and great staff! I would recommend her to everyone!

Posted on December 6th, 2010

Dr Tsao-Wu knows her stuff! I would greatly recommend her as she is professional and all business and her work shows it. I am not the needy type, so if you need answers from her, make sure you ask the questions. I am still in the healing phase, however I absolutely love how I am coming along. She is great!

Posted on June 11th, 2017