A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gladys Tse:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gladys Tse is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gladys Tse, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Leiomyoma (Smooth Muscle Tumor)
- Menstruation Disturbances
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tse graduated from Southern Illinois University, Springfield.
Dr. Tse has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gladys Tse MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Gladys Tse practice?
- Dr. Gladys Tse has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gladys Tse practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Keller, TX.
See Fort Worth Obstetricians & Gynecologists.