Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

Highly recommend show details Highly recommend
Jul 8th, 2015

I couldn't have asked for a better doctor.

Jun 8th, 2015

Great Doctor! Makes you feel like your her one and only priority. When it was time for delivery she made sure she was there and, when other people began panicking for reasons I won't list, she was calm and just put me at ease. Delivery was great and she checked on me frequently to make sure I was feeling ok even when a nurse could've done that.

by Lisa on Apr 11th, 2015

I had my daughter switch to Dr. Tse when we found out she was pregnant. My neighbor recommended her so since we new to the area I felt my daughter who is a young adult might relate better to a woman doctor. I was fine with Dr. Tse until after my daughter delivered. Her on call doctor Dr. Arnold handled the delivery. It became a high risk delivery when my daughter struck up a fever up to 102.8. , her baby's heartbeat kept fluctuating. Her vagina had swollen to the size of a pineapple before pushing even began. Anyways my daughter had been dilated to 10 cm by 8 am only an hour a half after her contractions started 1-2 minutes apart. By 12 and no progress, daughter running high tempo, baby in distress this woman was still not doing anything to care for my daughter. After my persistence telling them to get the doc in the room to get a plan and decide if this baby can make it through the pelvic bone did the care from Dr. Arnold begin. Anyways an infection occurred and we finally had my grand daughter but not without risks on both mom and baby. Now the problem I have with Dr.Tse is that although she wasn't there for delivery Dr. Arnold allowed my daughter to tear instead of doing an episiotomy. Dr. Arnold specifically showed me the sew job and told me to make sure Dr. Tse looked at it in the morning due to my daughter's severe swelling she wasn't sure if the stitch job would suffice. The next morning Dr. Tse came in and refused to look at her stitches or her vaginal area. She also lied to my daughter and said she was never in danger. My daughter suffered froma uterus infection and amino infection. Had I not gotten the on call doctor to push I've antibiotics I'm not sure I had been able to bring my daughter or her baby home. They DO NOT run I've antibiotics for days on a new mother or newborn unless it is to help cure infection. Anyways even the next day before deciding to discharge, Dr. Tse comes in the room and says she needs to take a look due to nurses were commenting on how swollen my daughter was. Dr. Tse barely pulled back her post partum panties to see only the pubic bone area looks at the tip of the pad and says it must be healing fine because there is no blood. My daughter and I had just cleaned her up 5 minutes before and put new pad and ice pack on. She never had her spread her legs to remove ice pack or to check swelling or the stitches her on call doctor put in. Then says for us to come in to her office in two weeks to be checked again. In all my nursing experience I have NEVER seen such inexcusable care from a doctor. I have had four kids and all my doctors always checked thoroughly over me no matter if they did the work or if their on call docs did. My daughters last two pads were soaked in blood with clots on them. This doctor had no clue because she was to incompetent to check. My daughter is having another OB GYN look at her due to care she did not receive from this doctor. There is NO WAY I'd recommend not only Dr.Tse but also Dr. Arnold to even my worst enemy! My daughter was in severe danger while in their care and should have been an automatic C-section. All the docs and nurses I know we're HORRIFIED to here about how they handled my daughter's care. So if you want a doctor who doesn't care and a hospital team that allows infections to arise and become high risk use this doc and Texas Health Harris Methodist Alliance. I wI'll not use anyone who is even affiliated with this hospital or other doctors in this facility!!!

AMAZING Doctor! show details AMAZING Doctor!
Jan 22nd, 2014

I switched to Dr. Tse (Say) for my 2nd pregnancy. I didn't know much about her going into my first appointment, but I had heard several good things about her from friends and even other OBGYN doctors. Even before my first appointment with her she had called me the night before to touch base, see how I was doing and go over what to expect at my appointment. I was blown away that she had taken the time (herself!) to call me. At my first appointment, she had read over my previous paper work from my first pregnancy and knew where I had grown up and even asked about my current employment. It was a great feeling knowing she had taken the time to REALLY read my paperwork and get to know me. Throughout my entire pregnancy she was nothing less than fantastic, I couldn't have asked for a better doctor or experience. She was always attentive, caring, funny, down to earth and relatable. She made me feel 100% comfortable and I knew I could trust her. She always had a smile on her face and you can know she is there to care for you and your baby. If I would leave a message with the front office or staff about a question, many times, she would be the one to call me personally (and I usually got a call back fairly quickly!). She went above and beyond what I expected, especially knowing she would call me after hours just to make sure I was okay and answer my questions or concerns. Her office was also wonderful and all of the staff were very caring. Megan is a fantastic nurse! You can tell right away that Dr. Tse and her staff of nurses have a great relationship and truly care about their patients. I delivered at Harris Methodist Alliance and can't say enough about that Hospital. I was very impressed with the facilities, staff and nurses. I had an amazing labor and delivery! Dr, Tse has been there for me, even after having my daughter. I will continue to use her as my OB! If you are looking for a new doctor, whether for OB or an OBGYN, you cannot go wrong with Dr. Tse.