Obstetricians & Gynecologists

Medical Clinic of North Texas
9595 Sage Meadow Trl
Fort Worth, TX 76177
817-750-1310
Locations and availability (3)

|  AMAZING Doctor!  |  show details
Jan 22nd, 2014

I switched to Dr. Tse (Say) for my 2nd pregnancy. I didn't know much about her going into my first appointment, but I had heard several good things about her from friends and even other OBGYN doctors. Even before my first appointment with her she had called me the night before to touch base, see how I was doing and go over what to expect at my appointment. I was blown away that she had taken the time (herself!) to call me. At my first appointment, she had read over my previous paper work from my first pregnancy and knew where I had grown up and even asked about my current employment. It was a great feeling knowing she had taken the time to REALLY read my paperwork and get to know me. Throughout my entire pregnancy she was nothing less than fantastic, I couldn't have asked for a better doctor or experience. She was always attentive, caring, funny, down to earth and relatable. She made me feel 100% comfortable and I knew I could trust her. She always had a smile on her face and you can know she is there to care for you and your baby. If I would leave a message with the front office or staff about a question, many times, she would be the one to call me personally (and I usually got a call back fairly quickly!). She went above and beyond what I expected, especially knowing she would call me after hours just to make sure I was okay and answer my questions or concerns. Her office was also wonderful and all of the staff were very caring. Megan is a fantastic nurse! You can tell right away that Dr. Tse and her staff of nurses have a great relationship and truly care about their patients. I delivered at Harris Methodist Alliance and can't say enough about that Hospital. I was very impressed with the facilities, staff and nurses. I had an amazing labor and delivery! Dr, Tse has been there for me, even after having my daughter. I will continue to use her as my OB! If you are looking for a new doctor, whether for OB or an OBGYN, you cannot go wrong with Dr. Tse.