A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gladys Weng:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gladys Weng is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Dr. Weng has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Central Texas Medical Center
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gladys Weng DO and MD is a female Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gladys Weng practice?
- Dr. Gladys Weng has 1 office location.
- Dr. Gladys Weng practices Internal Medicine near , .