A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Glara Kang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Glara Kang is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Glara Kang, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kang graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Kang has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Glara Jeongwon Kang MD is a female Pediatrician, has 10 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Glara J. Kang practice?
- Dr. Glara Kang has 3 office locations.
Dr. Glara Kang practices Pediatrics near Fremont, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Palo Alto, CA and Santa Cruz, CA.
See Fremont Pediatricians.