A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Glen Apseloff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Glen Apseloff is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Apseloff
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Apseloff Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Apseloff graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Apseloff has 1 hospital affiliations:
- The Ohio State University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Glen Apseloff MD is a male General Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Glen Apseloff practice?
- Dr. Glen Apseloff has 1 office location.
Dr. Glen Apseloff practices General Practice near Columbus, OH.
See Columbus Primary Care Doctors.