Dr. Glenn Atlas Is this you?

2.6

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Glenn Atlas?

Posted on June 12th, 2017

I had a bad experience with a new dentist and needed a root canal. I was extremely anxious because of this and chose to be sedated. Dr. Atlas was extremely reassuring about making me pain free and the entire root canal experience. He was very caring both during the procedure and his follow up after the root canal was BEYOND OUTSTANDING. He checked in with me two times after I got home and stayed in touch throughout the entire weekend until I told him that I was feeling much better, Dr. Atlas was the most compassionate health care provider that I have ever dealt with. He help get through this entire experience.

Posted on May 5th, 2015

He came to my dentists office and turned 45 minutes of screaming agony into 20 minutes of NO PAIN!

Posted on March 23rd, 2015

This anesthesiologist is God awful. He may be knowledgeable in his field, but his bedside manner is lacking, & he finds himself humorous, which I did not. He is more concerned about money, than the patient, which should be the priority. I would not recommend him to anyone, as he traumatized my child so much, that I have had great difficulty just getting him to a dentist for his regular check ups. Definitely a "NO"

Posted on April 11th, 2017