A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Glen Aukerman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Glen Aukerman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Glen Aukerman, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alternative Medicine
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Holistic Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Aukerman graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Aukerman has 14 hospital affiliations:
- James Cancer Hosp And Solove Rsch Inst
- Riverside Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Glen F Aukerman MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 46 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Glen F. Aukerman practice?
- Dr. Glen Aukerman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Glen Aukerman practices Family Medicine near Lima, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Columbus, OH.
See Lima Family Physicians.