A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Glenn Babus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Glenn Babus is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Glenn Babus, DO, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Babus graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie.
Dr. Babus has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Glenn D Babus DO and MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Glenn D. Babus practice?
- Dr. Glenn Babus has 15 office locations.
Dr. Glenn Babus practices Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine near Staten Island, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Newburgh, NY and Rockville, MD.
See Staten Island Anesthesiologists and Staten Island Pain Management Doctors.