A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Glen Berger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Glen Berger, Internist, General Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Glen Berger, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Ambulatory Surgical Procedures
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Berger graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Berger has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Glen W Berger MD is a male General Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Glen W. Berger practice?
- Dr. Glen Berger has 1 office location.
Dr. Glen Berger practices Internal Medicine and General Practice near Ho Ho Kus, NJ.
See Ho Ho Kus Internists and Ho Ho Kus General Practitioners.