Dr. Glen Berger Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Glen Berger?

COPD

COPD

Have you seen Dr. Glen Berger?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

April 27th, 2017

fantastic 5 *

he really takes his time with each and every issue. hes not one of those doctors that make you feel like your just a number. his nurses are also very sweet and make an effort to get to know you.

March 30th, 2017

Dr. Berger is a very thorough, knowledgeable and compassionate doctor. He took a great deal of time listening and providing great information and care. So thankful to have him as my my primary care physician. Would highly recommend him.

April 13th, 2014

Very Thorough

Been seeing Dr Berger for several years for annual physicals and other problems. I believe he is extremely thorough. Keeps meticulous records and follows up.

May 28th, 2013

One of the Good Ones

A breath of fresh air... he actually listens and pays attention to you. Orders tests and does the exams himself. Very friendly staff - would recommend him to anyone.

June 6th, 2012

He is off the top of the rating chart!

Dr. Berger is the most competent and caring physician I have encountered in a long life. His professional skills are beyondexcellent, and his manner with patients is caring and encouraging. He has a sense of humor. He answers every question, and if he doesn't know the answer, he will research it.You are blessed if you have this man as your doctor. His staff are personal and friendly. I can never move because I would not leave this particular doctor. He is remarkable!

February 22nd, 2012

Dr. Berger has always benn attentive, focused and for the most part acturate in correcting problems

February 22nd, 2012

thorough, professional with an excellent bedside manner

November 4th, 2011

He is thoughtful and listens and doesn't rush through his evaluation. He and his office are very pleasant.He appears to have the highest credentials and I have the highest confidence in the treatments I receive from him.

October 26th, 2011

Dr. Berger is great

This is a very personalized office, not a factory. Dr. Berger is caring, and attentive. He is open to working with other kinds of practitioners.

August 10th, 2011

ShSheilaeila Harold

DR.Berger is always thoughtful and helpful and finds simple solutions to my complicated auestions. He never makes me feel dumb and treats every problem with respect. I find the staff easy to get along with especailly Amanda who contineus to grow in competence and caring'Dr. Berger is the greatest!

August 3rd, 2011

Phil S.

I have found Dr. Berger to be the most knowledgeable, professional, physician I have worked with in the last 30 years when seeking help with my medical concerns. When I leave the area, I will still continue my relationship.I have ALWAYS found the support staff helpful and friendly, but then again, that's how I approach them. There have been mistakes, on my end, too, but these were always handled appropriately and I have been thankful for their accomodating me when it was my mistake. If the biggest problem I have in life is a mistake with an appointment or other non-life threatening event, then I reckon I have it pretty good.Keep up the good work!

July 31st, 2011

Kate Conover

Dr. Berger is very thorough, and never rushes me. He knows that you learn more by letting your patients talk than by rushing through a flurry of tests. He has a gentle manner that puts you at ease which, I think, makes his patients know they can confide in him. Great doc.