A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Glen Bowen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Glen Bowen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Glen Bowen, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Clinical Research
- Mohs Surgery (Dermatological Surgery)
- Radiation Oncology
- Sezary Syndrome
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Bowen graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bowen has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Cottonwood Hospital Medical Center
- Primary Children+s Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bowen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- University Health Care Health Plans - 1 plan
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Glen M. Bowen practice?
Dr. Glen Bowen practices Dermatology near Salt Lake City, UT.
Additional practice locations include: Bountiful, UT and Ann Arbor, MI.
See Salt Lake City Dermatologists.