A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Glen Bowen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Glen Bowen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Glen Bowen, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Clinical Research
- Mohs Surgery (Dermatological Surgery)
- Radiation Oncology
- Sezary Syndrome
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Bowen graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bowen has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Primary Children+s Medical Center
- Cottonwood Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Glen M Bowen MD is a male Dermatologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Glen M. Bowen practice?
- Dr. Glen Bowen has 5 office locations.
Dr. Glen Bowen practices Dermatology near Bountiful, UT.
Additional practice locations include: Salt Lake City, UT.
See Bountiful Dermatologists.