A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Glen Brindley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brindley
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Brindley Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Glen Brindley, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Brindley graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Brindley has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Scott and White Memorial Hospital
- Kings Daughters Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Glen Owens Brindley MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Glen O. Brindley practice?
- Dr. Glen Brindley has 2 office locations.
Dr. Glen Brindley practices Ophthalmology near Temple, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Round Rock, TX.
See Temple Ophthalmologists.