A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Glen Brindley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Glen Brindley, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Brindley graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Brindley has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Scott and White Memorial Hospital
- Kings Daughters Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Glen Owens Brindley MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Glen O. Brindley practice?
- Dr. Glen Brindley has 3 office locations.
Dr. Glen Brindley practices Ophthalmology near Temple, TX.
See Temple Ophthalmologists.