A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Glen Brooks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Glen Brooks, Plastic Surgeon, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Glen Brooks, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Laser Medicine & Surgery
- Liposuction (Lipectomy)
- Skin Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Brooks graduated from University of Rochester . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Brooks has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Baystate Mary Lane Hospital
- Mercy Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Brooks accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 17 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 1 plan
- Health New England - 8 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 4 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Glen S. Brooks practice?
Dr. Glen Brooks practices Plastic Surgery and Surgery of the Hand near Longmeadow, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Springfield, MA.
See Longmeadow Surgeons.