Dr. Glen Brooks Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Glen Brooks?

Excellent and compassionate!

Posted on October 31st, 2016

As a BRCA gene patient, I had Dr. Brooks work with my breast surgeon for the reconstruction after my bilateral mastectomy. I was SO nervous throughout the process and his calm and understanding manner made a world of difference. His surgical work is amazing and everyone thinks highly of him in the medical community (I know a lot of them...!). I strongly recommend working with Dr. Brooks.

Posted on November 28th, 2015

II am very happy with my new body Thanks to Doctor Brooks

Posted on August 27th, 2015

very caring md who took on my case and helped me physically and mentally. thank you dr. brooks

Posted on March 9th, 2014

Wonderful talented surgeon. Excellent results! Highly recomend. Dr Brooks

He really messed up my nose, i wish i'd never had it done. Now its crooked, wide and I still have the bump on it.

Posted on September 30th, 2011

Best Plastic Surgeon in New England

Posted on September 5th, 2011

I am an anesthesiologist and I had my wife have surgery with Dr. Brooks. I've worked at many hospitals watching surgeons at work. I see their bedside manner, their skills and level of care when things are going good or bad, and their knowledge level. I also get to see their results over and over again. Ive watched Dr. Brooks perform for several years. Of all the plastic surgeons I've seen at work Dr. Brooks is the most impressive, skilled, and intelligent (he did train at Harvard). He has excellent results. Ive seen his results not only at the end his surgery, but multiple times months later when by chance the patient needs some other surgery (like their appendix out) and Im providing anesthesia for the patient again. I tell you his results are perfect. And here is the what I dont understand, he has reasonable prices!!! I think he should be charging an arm and leg for the quality of his work and expertise. But instead he is honest and doesnt want to rip people off (what a heart!!!). I am writing this review because of the lack of accurate reviews on plastic surgeons I have seen in the area. Many have 4 stars that should have 2, many have 2 stars that should be closer to 4 (all it takes is 1 bent out of shape patient with unrealistic expectation to post multiple times and destroy a physicians review). Nobody has the inside scoop and truth about most of the plastic surgeons in the area EXCEPT for the physicians who watch them perform daily. When you ask physicians in my hospital who is the best plastic surgeon theyve seen, immediately the first name is BROOKS. I no longer work with Dr. Brooks, I moved to a different job in a different state, but Id fly in to have work done with him if I ever needed it.

Erin hanson

Posted on January 19th, 2011

Excellent Experience!

Posted on August 13th, 2010

If there were more doctors in this world like Dr. Brooks the world would be a better place. I have had 100% positive results and experience with Dr. Brooks and his staff alike. They are courteous, helpful and thorough! Due to various medical issues I have had many doctors/surgeons and have been blessed with many good doctors, but Dr. Brooks still managed to stand out and I highly recommend him to anyone in need of his specialties.

Posted on October 14th, 2017