Dr. Glen Mark Burton MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Hematology & Oncology, and Hematology.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Glen Burton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Glen Burton is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Glen Burton, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Burton graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo.More Education & Awards
Dr. Burton has 13 hospital affiliations:
- St Anne Mercy Hospital
- Toledo Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Burton accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- CareSource - 2 plans
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 2 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Paramount Healthcare - 13 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Glen M. Burton practice?
Dr. Glen Burton practices Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Hematology & Oncology, and Hematology near Maumee, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Toledo, OH and Oregon, OH.
See Maumee Internists, Maumee Oncologists, and Maumee Hematologists.