A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Glen Cangelosi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Glen Cangelosi is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Glen Cangelosi, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cangelosi graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Cangelosi has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Touro Infirmary
- East Jefferson General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Glen Charles Cangelosi MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Glen C. Cangelosi practice?
- Dr. Glen Cangelosi has 3 office locations.
Dr. Glen Cangelosi practices Ophthalmology near New Orleans, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Metairie, LA.
See New Orleans Ophthalmologists.