A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Glen Cangelosi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Glen Cangelosi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cangelosi
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Cangelosi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Glen Cangelosi, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cangelosi graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Cangelosi has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Touro Infirmary
- East Jefferson General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Glen C Cangelosi MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Glen C. Cangelosi practice?
- Dr. Glen Cangelosi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Glen Cangelosi practices Ophthalmology near New Orleans, LA.
See New Orleans Ophthalmologists.