A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Glen Cangelosi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Glen Cangelosi is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Glen Cangelosi, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cangelosi graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Cangelosi has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Touro Infirmary
- East Jefferson General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cangelosi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Anthem - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Louisiana Medicaid - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Glen C. Cangelosi practice?
Dr. Glen Cangelosi practices Ophthalmology near New Orleans, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Metairie, LA.
See New Orleans Ophthalmologists.