A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Glen Chapman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Glen Chapman, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Chapman graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Chapman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Glens Falls Hospital
- Moses-Ludington Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Chapman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 43 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 13 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 3 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 11 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance